Friday 2 October 2015

Another SilverDolphinCharms order!



I had to buy the molang theme charm from Silver Dolphin Charms when I saw it, it was just too cute to pass up!

I'm loving Etsy at the moment, I have spent way too much recently but oh well, I love supporting UK based sellers!
Silver Dolphin Charms has definitely become a favourite.

One thing I really like about the owner, Sophie, is that she hand writes the notes inside. I love it when businesses do that, it makes it that extra bit special!

I was waiting with anticipation for my order because I just knew it would be adorable. And it was!
Not only that but Sophie very kindly added an extra charm, her tie-dye star charm which will be for sale in her shop in the near future, which is exciting as it is also incredibly cute and I love tie die things so it's just perfect!


My molang charm is now living on my gold saffiano and they make a perfect pair.



All views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment