Monday 12 October 2015

Dashboard DIY



My personal monochrome filofax makes the perfect Halloween planner!
I couldn't find a dashboard to match it though. I was using a black cat postcard but it just wasn't big enough.
So I had a go at drawing my own! Of course it is a bunny, with added pumpkin!
I'm really pleased with how it turned out, I think it's super cute.



I also made a pumpkin one which I really love, I know I'll be swapping them out all the time!
Charms are from Kawaii Studios and Cloudy Cow.


What I love about making my own dashboards is that I can have whatever I want! They are also very easy to make, I usually make 3+ so I can fit more on a laminating pouch.
I bought a pack of 100 laminating pouches from amazon for around £6 and my laminator was £10 from asda! 


No comments:

Post a Comment