Wednesday 14 October 2015

Notebook diary/journal


I bought 3 notebooks from The Range a while ago because they were adorable and only £1 each! I cut 2 up to use in my fauxdori but still had one with no use.

I wanted to give a ringless planner a go, but didn't want to spend a lot of money on one. I was looking at second hand Erin Condren's but they were still £40+ which was too much for me considering I love ringed planners! So I took the £1 notebook and went a bit sticker crazy!




After watching a few YouTube videos I took my ruler, pen and the notebook and started to draw out some monthly boxes, I loved how it turned out so I tried the weekly pages next. For October I decided to go for a different layout to see how that goes, so I'm excited to try that out!




For £1 I don't think I will mind if going ringless isn't for me! I can always go back to it too. I have also been using the space page before the months as a mini journal so it's working out great at the moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment