Sunday 4 October 2015

October Brimbles Box


Mrs Brimbles

My first Brimbles Box arrived yesterday. I was so excited to open it!

The packaging was really perfect for this spooky month. And the contents even more so!
The monthly note was printed on the most adorable postcard, which was full of cute ghosts.


I had the personal planner kit and the contents were -
Halloween Project Life cards
Nightmare Before Christmas planner charm
Pumpkin charm pen
Halloween puffy stickers
A bunny/pumpkin paperclip which was specially made for this box!
2 washi tapes
A dashboard for a personal planner which was designed by Anna!


For the money I think they are definitely worth it. They cost £15, not including postage and are sent out at the start of every month.
I'm hoping because I am now subscribed I won't be so tempted to spend elsewhere as I'll be getting a box of goodies each month.. but I'm not sure how long that will last!

Overall the items are excellent quality and I can't wait for this November box! Which I believe is the Christmas themed box WOOO!

All views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment