Thursday 15 October 2015

My order from Mrs Brimbles!


I was so excited when I saw this had arrived! 
I can't show everything as some of the items are part of a Christmas package for my penpal and friend, Zoe! So I hope she reads this and spends the next few months wondering what I could be sending her, muahaha!
Here's her blog if you want to check that out - zoeplans

I don't know if anyone else feels like this, but the personal note Anna writes on her cards makes me giddy with excitement because it's like "eeee my favourite YouTuber wrote my name!" Haha, I can't be the only one.. but then again I am a bit odd like that!




So, the things I have ordered for myself are -
The adorable cat sticky notes.



The rocket lolly sticky notes to sit along side my fab lolly ones. I love these!



The beach themed shopping list. I actually bought my mom one of these for her birthday a few months ago and decided I wanted my own.



The adorable mountain sticky notes made by Pygmy Cloud. I have one of the to do list's from Pygmy Cloud and the quality is so good so thought I'd try out the sticky notes.



It was like opening a Christmas present, I just love everything. It's all great quality too so money well spent!



1 comment:

  1. Omg! This is not fair! I really wanna know now!!! Hahaha xxxx

    ReplyDelete