Tuesday 6 October 2015

Happy mail from Jumpy Jess!


I am completely overwhelmed by the parcel that arrived all the way from Belguim for me!
 One of my favourite YouTubers, Jumpy Jess, recently posted an unboxing video of a parcel I sent her as a bit of a 'thank you' for her making her videos. Especially her tutorial videos which I followed all of and had a lot of fun doing!

I have never received anything from anyone abroad before, so just this envelope was exciting to have! And of course I love the fact is had been beautifully decorated. I do love a good envelope decoration!
The note Jess wrote me was on a vintage postcard from the 50's which I thought was really cool so I'll be keeping that safe.


And inside.. well, I really wasn't expecting anything in return so I was super excited about the parcel and everything inside is just amazing. It's just perfect because each item is something I know I will be using probably every day with my planning, penpalling and journalling/scrapbooking! 
The washi samples were on some lollipop sticks which I thought was so clever, looked super cute too!


I can only apologise for the not so great photos as the lighting has been pretty dire today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment