Sunday 4 October 2015

BonBonsKawaii order



I need to avoid Etsy for a while ..
I can't help myself, why must these shops sell such adorable items?!

I've been following BonBonsKawaii for a while now but never bought anything for one reason or another. I thought after the amount I spent over the past week or so I should just go for it and I bought the deco tapes I fell in love with.

Each roll has 25m on. I think that's amazing! The Totoro deco tape cost £1.85 and the Sumikko Gurashi deco tape cost £1.95. With the postage they cost £5.10 which I was very happy to pay.
The delivery was prompt after dispatch and the tapes themselves are very good quality. I am very happy with them and I'm sure all of my outgoing mail will be covered in either or both of these tapes!


All views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment