Friday 30 October 2015

Cloudy Cow order!


How cute was the packaging for this order!? Adorable.
I saw that Cloudy Cow was stocking these super cute bunny stickers so decided to go all out and buy more washi, sticky notes and another pen too.. Oops!

The stickers are so cool! You get a lot in the box, I think it's either 30 or 50 but I'm not too sure. The designs are so sweet.
The sticky notes are just awesome, I already have the bunny ones and love the quality of those so thought I'd get some piggy ones too.
The washi tapes are excellent quality as usual, I have owls on a line, black hearts, colourful bunting and some weather washi which I thought was really cool.
The pen is longer than I imagined but it's so nice to write with, it kind of feels like writing with a quill!


All views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment