Tuesday 29 September 2015

Lyra & Co fauxdori!



My first fauxdori! Well, first 'proper' fauxdori as I have 3 that I made myself. 

I saw this fabric though and couldn't pass it up. It's just so adorable and perfect for what I wanted to use it for. A memory journal for my bunnies.

I first heard/saw of Lyra & Co on the UK Planner Addicts facebook page and then spent well over an hour trying to decide which inserts I wanted and whether or not I really needed another 'planner'. Of course I didn't, but that couldn't stop me!

Anyway, the prices are amazing for the quality of work you receive. In total it came to £25.50, £16 for the dori, £5.50 for the 2 handmade inserts and then postage.
I put my Kawaii Studios cupcake charm on to begin with, but now have a bunny charm attached.
The 2 elastics are strong and it allows you to add up to 6 notebooks, or more inserts and it can hold that many without the inserts sticking out which is great!


These are the first 3 pages of my memory journal, I haven't got any further with it as I still need to get new photos printed.
The inserts themselves (bought separately) are nice quality, especially for what I'm using them for.



I'm incredibly pleased with my purchase and recommend Lyra & Co for good quality and well priced fauxdori's within the UK! I am trying very hard not to buy another one. It is proving quite difficult after seeing the Halloween fabrics and the fabrics that will be used for the Christmas dori's! 

All views are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment