Saturday 26 September 2015

Personal turquoise domino


I have a new filofax WOOOO!
I chose the turquoise domino in personal size and even though I've only been in it for a couple of days, I LOVE it!
I bought it from WHSmiths for £17.50 and it arrived so quickly! It also arrived in a box so I'm hoping that will continue as the packaging my hot pink domino arrived in wasn't amazing. A jiffy bag isn't good enough protection!
But they seem to have upped their packaging game so fingers crossed that continues.


Paperclip and charm city!
(Charms are from Kawaii Studios and Cloudy Cow, the large charm was a keyring I converted!)




A quick flip-through of the domino. I have some diary stickers in the side pouch, I might use some washi tape to attach some photos to the side like I did with my hot pink domino but not too sure yet as it leaves a bit of a dent!
My handmade dashboard along with 2 paperclips for no reason other than to look cute.
The cat pen is from Cloudy Cow.


I have some ice cream sticky notes from Mrs Brimbles on the back of my dash.
My card holder insert holds the business cards from my latest purchases.


Then I have 2 top loading pockets which hold stickers and some random bits and pieces.


My inserts are from Cloudy Cow and are undated as I chop and change between personal and pocket, so they are perfect but I have decorated up until Halloween so I WILL use them hehe!


The months are also undated and from Cloudy Cow. I've never used monthly pages before but they're actually very handy!


The back divider holds my note paper etc, I currently only have the October challenge written here that Mrs Brimbles is doing!


And in the back I have a notepad (originally from Sainsbury's for £1) which I haven't actually used yet but it moves to different planners with me and I love it! 


I just love it! Super happy with it and I'm so pleased I bought it. I did umm and ahh about it for ages but now I have it in my hands I know I made the right decision.


No comments:

Post a Comment