Tuesday 1 September 2015

Kawaii Studios order


I cannot tell you how much I ummed and ahhed over buying one of these adorable cupcakes when they were restocked the other day.
In the end I just thought 'what the hell!' and then spent 10 minutes trying to decide between the pink one and the blue one. I chose the blue and the next time I checked they were out of stock! So very pleased I finally made my mind up!

I can't get over how cute this little charm is.
Not only is it cute it is very well made and I'm super happy with it!
Very quick delivery from dispatch and it arrived in such cute packaging.

I have been following Ruth, the owner of Kawaii Studios, for a while now on YouTube and also her shop on Etsy. It was only last week, after I saw she was restocking, that I decided to take the plunge and purchase one of her pieces! 

I will definitely be ordering from Kawaii Studios again!

All views are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the awesome review, I'm so glad you're happy with your order! :D

    ReplyDelete