Thursday 24 September 2015

Kawaii Studios order


It was marked in my planner. 8pm on Sunday 13th September..
The release of the adorable Halloween charms from Kawaii Studios!

I made my order pretty quickly and I'm glad I did because pretty much everything sold out!
I got my hands on exactly what I wanted- the super cute pumpkin planner charm, the shy ghost planner charm and a blue star necklace.

In this photo you can also see my first Kawaii Studios order of the blue cupcake and my emote charm from Cloudy Cow!


As you can tell they match my monochrome filofax perfectly! It is completely decked out in planner charms and yet I want more!
I will probably be keeping these charms on all year round they are just so cute.

Again, fantastic quality items and they are even more adorable in person!
Delviery was great too, bought on the Sunday evening, dispatched on the Monday and arrived on the Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment