Monday 21 September 2015

Cloudy Cow Halloween order


What's this? Another order from Cloudy Cow?! Yep!
I was waiting with anticipation for the release of the Halloween stock, I could have bought everything but gave myself a limit.

First the "un-halloweeny" bits, I bought some bunny washi tape and a hot pink planner charm!
Halloween wise I bought some cute ghost and mummy stickers who all seem to be having a party! Some black spotty washi tape, happy pumpkin washi tape and some washi with cats, pumpkins and witches hats on.
I got 2 pens, one black cat one and the other has a cute pumpkin charm on!

I have already decorated my Halloween week with everything and the month of October in my pocket planner, personal planner and journal! I'm so excited, I just love Halloween and October is my favourite month so I'm taking full advantage by getting in the spooky mood during September!


No comments:

Post a Comment