Thursday 17 September 2015

#happymail from Cloudy Cow


I can't seem to help myself.. My poor bank account! But boy does it make me happy when I receive new goodies in the post. And I'm completely obsessed with Cloudy Cow!

I actually made 2 separate orders but will speak about them both, I had to wait for my wages to go in to make the second, I also needed to make my mind up on which washi tape I wanted! But I got some undated inserts, weekly (photographed) and monthly (not photographed but in the planner!), 2 heart washi tapes, a bronze chevron/line washi and pink bunting washi. Also another ice cream pen which are in the pop up section, meaning there is a limited amount, I needed another one though as they are so nice to write with! And finally I got a new charm which is a very cute emote face! (but not photographed!)

As usual everything is great quality and I am super happy with it all. Delivery was great too, dispatched on the Friday and both parcels arrived on the Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment