Wednesday 26 August 2015

Cloudy Cow order


I had been wanting to make an order with Cloudy Cow for a while and after Daisy, the owner of Cloudy Cow, mentioned she was getting some Halloween stock in, I decided to hold on until then.. but I couldn't wait! 
So I got an order in and the day after it dispatched, it arrived! It was packaged perfectly, very cute but also secure.

Very reasonable prices and obviously checks pens before sending them (I have had issues before from other shops where pens have arrived and they have literally no ink!), the ice cream pen writes beautifully. It has a small nib and black ink so exactly what I love to write with!
Of course I had to get the bunny magnetic bookmarks, some washi and the adorable Totoro pencil case. The sticker sheet was a freebie on offer for that weekend!

I am completely obsessed with the Cloudy Cow website now and will have to rein in the spending when the Halloween stock is in!

I recommend Cloudy Cow 100%, super happy with the service, prices and the quality of the items.
Can't wait to put my next order in!



All views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment