Monday 10 August 2015

Current Planner Stack


These are the planners I am currently using on a daily basis.
I do have three which are currently out of action and those are my personal butterfly Filofax, personal monochrome Filofax and a pocket planner from Paperchase.
I tend to switch out quite a lot and use my personals as an extension to my diary.


So, from the bottom we have my first planner, an A5 Paperchase planner.
 It was £22 from Paperchase and after a slight palaver with the order I was quickly hooked.
Quality isn't as amazing as the other planners I have but considering how much it has been used and thrown about it still looks new! Apart from the card slots which have gone slightly loose but it isn't something that has bothered me.
It is my penpal planner in which I keep letters, dates of when I sent letters etc.


Next is my A5 Hot Pink Domino which was my second planner but first Filofax. I bought it for £25 from WHSmiths.
I use the domino as my pet planner, I have 4 rabbits so use it everyday to keep track of vet trips/vaccinations etc.



Next is the A5 Dark Aqua Original which I bought from Speedyhen for £42. 
This is my blog planner! I also use it to keep track of any hashtag challenges I am taking part in and thing like that. Quality is great and it's nice and floppy so lays flat which I love!



The clipbook is holding all of my expense/finance tracking and I purchased that from Amazon for £13.90. It's a strange one to use, for me anyway, but there is something about it which I love!



My purse is the compact Pennybridge which I won on eBay for £13.10! It came with a loads of notepaper inserts and perfect rings.. an absolute bargain!
I keep some of the notepaper in this to write shopping lists and also if I'm out and think of something to add to my ever growing wish list!



The personal Domino in brown was given to me by a family member. It has been well use but that just adds to the things I love about it. I love the elastic being a little loose, I love the feel of it, I love that it has little marks all over it. I just really love it!
This is my current journal planner, I hold lots of stickers and sticky notes in here too.




The saffiano has been the main feature of my blog so far as it is my new daily planner, I won't go into it too much as it has 2 posts of its own already but I love this thing!


Future posts will be a break down of each planner set up so keep an eye out for those!


No comments:

Post a Comment