Monday 3 August 2015

Pocket Saffiano Review


I finally found inspiration for my first blog post after receiving my beautiful new filofax in the post today!

It is the Pocket Saffiano in Raspberry and and cost £18.28 from Speedyhen.


First impression was WOW! I love the colour and the feel of the material is lovely and soft. At a first glance I was really impressed with the quality of this filofax.

Taken from the Filofax website - 
Material Exterior: pu with classic leather-look cross grain effect
Material Interior: combination of external pu and colour matched polyester

The interior is a vibrant and pretty shade of pink!
I love the combination of the two colours, they go together so well.


To the left of the inside you have a pen loop, large pocket, 2 card pockets, 6 dividers and the typical filofax front page and flyleaf.

There was also a full set of inserts included with the filofax.


To do list pages.


Grid and plain paper.


Ruled paper in blue, green, pink and white.


Course records and timetables.


A 12 month diary for 2015.


A clear ruler and back flyleaf.


A top loading pocket and notepad.



As with every filofax and planner I buy I worry about the condition of the rings! Thankfully the rings on this pocket were perfect. At 19mm the ring size is much more generous than my previous pocket which were approximately 10mm.

Overall I am very pleased with the new addition to my filofax family and would definitely recommend the saffiano to a first time planner user or a seasoned planner addict.
The clasp closes tight and is quite long so it will be kind to me as I have a tendency to stuff my planners with lots of pretty and random things I like the look of.

Keep an eye out for my next blog post which will be a flip through of the set up in my pocket saffiano!



2 comments:

  1. Love the saffianos, iv literally just decided like 20 minutes before reading this I want to save up for an A5 pear saffiano! Hahahaha! We have great tastes :p. Loving the blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I want to replace my clipbook with an A5 saffiano now, I'm honestly so happy with it. So pleased I bought it and the ring size is huge compared to my paperchase pocket, it also has a pen loop which I have had to suffer without haha! xx

      Delete