Friday 7 August 2015

Pocket Filofax Setup


Time to have a look through the current set up I have for my pocket saffiano!

I am a massive paperclip fan, but I have kept the use of them to a minimum in my pocket by just using 3. The first helps hold my sticky notes which track incoming mail, the second holds previous weeks in my diary together and the third I use as a bookmark for my diary divider.
The pen I use was from eBay, it is a really nice thin biro with the most adorable duck for a clicker!



Onto the inside!
I made the dashboard myself but purposely left it fairly blank so I can still add things like my Project Life cards with washi tape to the front to change it up a bit.
I also attached a bit of cardboard to the back of my bunny sticky notes so I could slot them into one of the pockets as I don't want to stretch them by filling them up too much.


I made this monthly view for my planner to use as a 'going out tracker'. Due to my anxiety I haven't been going out much and I use them to mark off days where I have been out. I use them to look back on as positive moments!


I use the top loading pocket to keep hold of my 'no spend' month Project Life cards and the card holder insert holds my stickers.
I am doing a 'no spend' every month but it's more to keep me aware of my spending and help me save more money!


I have decorated up to the middle of November but this was the only weekly spread that didn't have my awful handwriting in it!
I tend to draw over the black lines with my Papermate pens and add a few stickers or minimal washi. I don't like to overdo the decoration too much as my handwriting is actually quite big so I need decent writing space.

The diary inserts I use are from Paperchase and I much prefer them over the Filofax ones. I have these until the 6th of January 2016 but may try out new ones for the new year.


I use this Frozen playing card as a bookmark for my notepaper. I haven't written anything yet but as it moves on I will just move it to the relevant page so I don't have to flick through all of the pages.


As you can see the filofax hasn't been completely stuffed although I do have quite a lot in there. I am having no issues with closing it and the rings are still nice and tight.


And finally here is my super cute me to you bear charm!
I turned this into a planner charm after cutting it off the top of a pen lid. It used to live on my hot pink domino but I thought it looked much better against the colour of the raspberry saffiano.







2 comments: