Friday 21 August 2015

Butterfly Filofax Setup


I decided to switch out of my domino and go back to my butterfly for a bit!
I love my butterfly but my peeve with it is that the rings are a-okay until I put the innards in. Then the rings start spacing.. I shouldn't complain too much as they are in line and I have no issues with pages getting stuck but it just gets on my nerves sometimes!


I bought the butterfly from Colemans around March for £22. I just love the colours and the way the pockets are set out on the inside. I also love the butterfly print which is funny as I am terrified of butterflies! I like prints and things but if one is flying towards me I will be running in the opposite direction!
It isn't completely packed full but the notebook at the back makes it seem that way. I don't mind at all though as I love chunky planners!


This is my favourite part! I love opening this filofax because I can fit all of my sticky notes and things into the pockets.
There are paperclips everywhere of course. I made the bunny and pink ribbon ones myself, the fox was from a pack from The Range and the butterfly one was from a pack from Sainsburys.
I also made the dashboard myself after finding that adorable picture on Google!


This is where I stick all of my to do lists for around the house as this filofax doesn't go out with me. I made the dashboard and the project life card myself.


Next I have a top loading pocket with some project life cards, some stickers and a spare page marker.
On the sticky note I have just made a note of where and when the next Invictus Games will be held!


Next up are my dividers! I made these to match this filofax but also added these huge Frozen stickers I got from a magazine. (Yep, I really am 23!)
I won't go into each section as it is all personal but this first section holds my extended diary/journal. I tend to use it most if I'm having a bad anxiety day and just need to vent!


Behind this divider is where I keep note of my passwords! Not 'important' passwords but passwords for my games like Sims, Ark etc. 


Behind this divider is actually just some spare note paper - lined, grid and plain.


And finally this divider doesn't really have any use so I moved my sticker pouch behind it.


Here is a little close up on my planner charm. It is one of the trolls from Frozen which I got from a kinder egg and just added the pin bail, jump ring and strap.
I love turning things like this into planner charms!


I love this planner and I'm feeling a sense of relief now I have moved back in! 
Who knows, maybe next week I will be in my monochrome but for now I am somewhat settled.


No comments:

Post a Comment