Wednesday 5 July 2017

New Lyradori!


Lyra&Co were having a sale the other day so I decided to use that opportunity and try out one of the new leather/fabric travellers notebooks. The one I chose was a beautiful extra wide turquoise TN with pink elastics and flowery fabric interior.

A day after dispatch it arrived and WOW. The colour is even more beautiful in person and it feels lovely!
I paid the extra £2 to have another elastic added so there are 4.
The TN cost £18 so even without a discount it's a complete bargain! And the postage is £5 which is first class signed for.
In total it came to £25 including postage but add the 30% discount and it was £19 including postage.

Overall I'm super happy with my latest addition and would love to add some more to my collection!





I've added my inserts to see how it looks with some bulk. It's the perfect size and it's nice having some extra room to play around with.


It feels so soft but it's also nice and sturdy. Maybe it's weird .. but I keep stroking it!


Dashboard from - MyPrettySummer




Watermelon paper clip from - PinkieBowsBoutique
Ice lolly and yellow bow from - MyUnicornPlanner





 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment