Tuesday 25 July 2017

Kikki K planner set up - July 2017


A quick run through of how I currently have my A5 size (large) Kikki. K planner set up.
Links to all of the shops mentioned will be tagged so you can click them and have a browse yourself!


My little guinea pig charm, which is actually from my Esty shop! AlyMarinaCraft


My pocket set up (always my favourite thing to do!)
The peeking Mikasa dashboard is from HelloPaperCat, as is the business card! The bunny business card is from Keep Drawing, Charlie, the bunny ruler was from my advent box from MyPrettySummer and the paperclip was from MyUnicornPlanner.

In the zipped pocket I just keep some icon stickers and my BeePee stickers from BeautifulPlanning.
I also have my favourite quote from Game of Thrones right at the front.


The dashboard is again, from HelloPaperCat and the rose gold poop paperclip was in a lucky bag I got from CherryBlossomInTheMarketSquare.
Also my pen is a Uniball Jetstream 0.7. It's a biro but writes like a gel pen, I love them!


My first divider is also acting as a bit of a dash area. I've got my sticky notes from BonBonsKawaii, my Jon Snow bookmark from ThePlumpPlanner and my washi holder from MyPrettySummer.


With my monthly pages I have a little bookmark I hole punched to fit, it was actually from a pack of tags from Paperchase! And the Homer Simpson bookmark was from HelloPaperCat.


Last week was decorated using a range of stickers from quite a few shops! But I will list them anyway - The Girl Boss kit was from PrettyCraftyPlanning as was the reading Evie sticker, the rest of the stickers (icons etc) were from - BeautifulPlanning, HappyCutieStudio, StickyAcorn, KelizabethPlans and ThePlumpPlanner.


This is one of the bookmarks I've made after seeing an awesome instagram post from StephaniePlans! I made two and made them quite quickly so they're not the best but they're pretty cute! I'll have to have a go at making some more!


In my 'to do' section I also have some really cute papers that my penpal Nicky sent me!


My second bookmark!


And in the back I just keep my frequently used stickers.





 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment