Saturday 15 July 2017

TruffleShuffle Harry Potter bracelet/charm haul!


Thank you TruffleShuffle!

I took advantage of the 20% off coupon they had to celebrate 20 years of Harry Potter!
I've been wanting this bracelet for so long, I thought I'd go for it!
Just a few more charms to get to complete the collection and then I'll be looking at getting the Fantastic Beasts one they have. I'm thinking they'd make perfect Christmas gifts!

The photos show the bracelet size at XL (extra large) but I actually returned and exchanged it for the L (large) size as the XL was way too big. I chose it originally because the reviews said go for the size up as they're a tight fit but I did not find that at all. It nearly fell off my hand! But the L is perfect.

Quality wise the charms and the bracelet are perfect and also the customer service from TruffleShuffle was 10/10.











 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment