Monday 26 June 2017

SanatiFactory travellers notebook



I have been wanting to order from SanatiFactory for a while now and after a bit of a destash I went for it!
I had my eye on this particular TN although I am 100% going to return for another. I see many more travellers notebooks in my future..!


The travellers notebook itself comes ready to go with inserts - an undated diary, lined and grid inserts, a plastic wallet and cardboard wallet. And a binder clip!
The quality of the leather is lovely, it's nice and floppy but not too floppy..
In total it cost £51.77.

It was incredibly well packaged and the shipping time from Ukraine to the UK only took around 5 days!
Natalia was so helpful and customer service was 5*.
The artist is so talented and I'm absolutely in love with the painting.
I cannot fault SanatiFactory at all, from start to finish the whole process was quick and easy.















This print was one of the ones I had in my GeekGear box, what a match! 



 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own.








No comments:

Post a Comment