Sunday 23 July 2017

World of Wizardry subscription box (July 2017)


This post won't be the usual run through of items for the World of Wizardry box unfortunately!
But I thought I would still post an overview of what there was because I LOVED it!

The tshirt is adorable and feels super comfortable so I can't wait to wear it.
There was another wand and I'm really excited about putting this on my shelf as I don't have Snape's wand!
The second enamel pin.. I love these things! I'm big into collecting things like this so I can't wait to see the ones we get in the future.
I recognise the bow from a YouTube video I watched and I *think* it was in a past wearable sub box, not too sure but I remember really wanting one so I'm over the moon that this was in the box.
The Chamber of Secrets coin is very cool, it's really good quality too, quite weighty!
The glasses - look hilarious on me, I love them haha.
I'm obsessed with the niffler print, it's amazing! The way the last 3 prints have been printed I will need to buy some frames as they're not as thick as previous ones, so I'm worried about damaging them. They're currently propped up against my bookshelf so I can admire them though! 

Overall another excellent box!





 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment