Wednesday 19 July 2017

Kikki. K large leather personal planner review *pic heavy*


Something new to my planner collection is the large zipped planner from Kikki. K. I was initially drawn to it because of the colour, after that I couldn't get it out of my mind so I had to get it! I'm really glad I did because I'm super happy with it!

It cost £54 plus £6 postage.

The only downside with the planner is I've found that the dots are already kind of rubbing off but I was expecting it really after all that happened with the rose gold planners last year.
It's not a big deal for me though and I have been throwing it around quite a bit since I've had it (and although the dots are rubbing off slightly) it's holding up nicely!

The paper quality is fine, it's the usual thin paper quality but I use a biro pen so and there's little to no ghosting.
I really like the colour theme with this planner. The grey and the lilac go really well together and the sticker kits I'm using kind of work well so I'm going to stick with the inserts for a while and if I don't get on with them then I can get some printables for it.
The monthly pages will be fine as I don't really decorate them anyway so it's pretty much done for me!

You get quite a lot of note paper and also a blank pad at the back of the planner. There are also 2 sections for 'things to do' and 'birthdays'.

Using a zipped planner isn't a new thing for me but an A5 size zipped is so it's been fun setting it up!
With it being a zipped planner it means I can't really stuff it as much as I would like, but that's not too much of an issue. I would hate to stuff it so much that the zip lining starts breaking away or something!

Overall I'm really happy with my new planner and what I paid for it.






















 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment