Tuesday 24 January 2017

World of Wizardry Subscription Box (January 2017)


SPOILER ALERT!

Well, my second box did not disappoint!  
Full of excellent items once again. I got the email saying the box would be dispatched between the 21st and 24th of January and it arrived on the 21st. I thought my first box was quick being delivered the next day!

If you would like to subscribe you can use their code, NEWSUB10 for 10% off your first box!



First was this really amazing tshirt, another great quality tshirt and yellow to match my house, Hufflepuff!


Next I picked out this really cool Gringotts vault key, it already has a spot on my collection bookcase!


I heard the box rattling and was worried something had broken in transit. Nope! It was a little glass pot of those delicious every flavour beans.. Uh oh haha! I'm quite wary of opening them to try after my last experience! But I love this item.


A GeekGear exclusive!
Hufflepuff socks! So cool and after trying them on, I'd love another pair.. or two!


Another beautiful art print. This one has gone straight on my wall next to last months print.


WOW! My favourite items from this months box, 100%!
I'm going to find some frames for these posters so I can have them on my wall!


And the hint for February's box.. Godric Gryffindor! I am definitely intrigued and looking forward to it.


I had to share this photo. My cat, Roxy, loves boxes and she was trying to climb into it while I was getting everything out! A very impatient cat but she is thrilled with her new box.





                                                                     I paid for these items myself, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment