Saturday 21 January 2017

Custom bunny Geekydori


My favourite fauxdori maker.. Geekydori!

I have quite the collection now (and I know I'll be buying more in the future!) but I reeeally wanted a bunny dori. I am quite obsessed with rabbits, being a slave to 3 and having 101 things with rabbits on. So a custom bunny print Geekydori would be the perfect addition!

Response was super quick. After agreeing on fabric it took 6 days to make, I paid on the 7th day and it was with me on the 8th day!

The quality you get for the price is just fantastic! I also opened my parcel to find a bunny insert of excellent quality and some planner charms to match the colours of the dori.

I asked for a slanted pocket at the back and a big pocket with an card pocket for the front. The outside is a lovely mint colour and the inside is perfectly pink! 
I absolutely love it and I'm already trying to think of another reason as to why I need another custom Geekydori hehe..!
(Bunny charm is from my shop AlyMarinaCraft)


The inside is my favourite thing to look at. The two white bunny paperclips are from MyUnicornPlanner, the brown bunny face and bum are from DoodleandDotStore and the love bunnies paperclip is from CherryBlossomInTheMarketSquare!


I'll be doing a planner set up/flip through on the blog soon!


I paid for these items myself, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment