Sunday 29 January 2017

BeautifulPlanning design team package!


What an amazing first package from BeautifulPlanning!

So many pretty stickers! I was super excited and so happy to be told I had been accepted as part of the BeautifulPlanning design team! I also have a code for the shop, to get 15% off your entire order just use ALYCIA15 at the checkout.

Included in the package was -
Personal sized 'be mine' kit (link)
Pastel TV icons
Pastel scallop boxes
Quote boxes
Daily meal planning stickers
Weekly spending trackers


While I will be posting PWM's and hauls I will be honest with all of my reviews etc.
I am sent one package at the end of each month so any stickers I get in between will be ones I have bought myself.

I'm really excited to receive my latest order with BeautifulPlanning and can't wait to share photos of it, I went a bit crazy ..!

No comments:

Post a Comment