Friday 27 January 2017

Plan with me // Paperchase WO1P planner


This is my planner for extended planning, the notes page on the right side are really handy as I usually have a few things being delivered through the week or I need to track work things and I can't always fit them in my Websters Pages Travelers Notebook.

I bought the pen loop separately from eBay, it's a leuchtturm loop in bright pink!



In this planner I am using some leftovers of the unicorn kit from BeautifulPlanning.


I added some washi tape to match the kits colours.


Done! Really happy with how this looks. I really enjoy decorating this planner, it's quite different to any planner I've had before so it's an extra bit of fun every week!


 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment