Friday 27 January 2017

Plan with me // BeautifulPlanning stickers



Week starting 23rd January 2017 and ending 29th January 2017.

This week will be decorated with some left over stickers from the mermaid kit from BeautifulPlanning on Etsy.
The insert I am using is the regular sized travelers notebook in box style from TravelersTimes, also on Etsy!



I decided to add some washi tape to match and fill in the blanks a bit more. I just used a kit for the previous week with no washi and it just looked a bit too empty for my liking.


And the finished product! I'm really loving this spread, I've not got too much going on this week so the boxes are really good for filling in the gaps.


Afterwards I decided to add one of the new quote boxes, also from BeautifulPlanning and I think it looks perfect between the weekend boxes!


 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment