Tuesday 30 May 2017

World of Wizardry Subscription Box (May 2017)


Another month, another box. First of all I was super excited to open this as it felt so much heavier than previous boxes. Also I love the print on this months box!




Roxy was also very happy with the box! (Even though she doesn't look it!)


This t-shirt aaaaaahhhmygod! I LOVE it! Love the design and it's a bit longer than usual so will be perfect for me as I pretty much live in leggings and big t-shirts.


A chocolate frog mold, awesome!
I'm going to see if jelly works with them as well as chocolate. Can't wait to experiment with this.



I think this was the item that made it heavy!
A GeekGear exclusive mug, love the design. It will look excellent on m Potter shelves.


And this lunchbox is adorable! I think I'm going to keep some washi tape and sticky notes in it.
I love the design on this.




Another Harry Potter themed wrist band to add to my collection! This one has all of the words describing a Hufflepuff.


YAAAS! As a stationery lover this is quite possibly one of the best things to find in the box! 




This print .. Beautiful! I'm really excited about this because I ordered a TN this afternoon before seeing this, that will have this image on it! It was fate.




This is this months magazine, love the design on this. I think I might cut it up and do some crafting with it.






 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment