Tuesday 9 May 2017

World of Wizardry box - Past items


I had an email from GeekGear saying they were having a sale and the boxes were made up of both the World of Wizardry and the GeekGear boxes. I'd had a really rubbish day so thought I'd treat myself!
It cost £12.99 plus postage.


 First in the box was this Donkey Kong tshirt!
This one now belongs to my boyfriend. I have size L tops as I pretty much live in big tshirts and leggings.


Next were these tshirts. I'm soooo happy about these, I already have them of course but I am super happy it was these designs as they were 2 of my favourite!



YAY! New gloves! I am a proud Hufflepuff but I love having items from other houses, I have something from every house now!


I actually squeeled when I saw these. I think I mentioned in the post when I first saw these socks in the box they came in and I was very excited because I just love getting socks!
So I am incredibly happy to have a second pair of these. 


A Ravenclaw coloured tie and laces!
I'm still writing up my DIY with the Hufflepuff coloured laces I had in the last box but I'm excited to have more to be able to create more things!


This print was the in the first box I got after subscribing and is probably my favourite out of the 5 I currently have.
I think I'll be gifting this one or maybe do a giveaway on my instagram!




 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment