Sunday 14 May 2017

Hobbycraft planner review/set up


I'm really excited to see that we are finally getting some rather cool looking planners in Hobbycraft! 
I knew I had to get one, especially after seeing GeraldineJayne show hers off on YouTube.

There are a few different patterns as well as styles of planner including some that are ringed.
This is the one I chose, clicky link >> PLANNER

They cost £18 which I think is quite reasonable. They're nice quality and are also undated so you can easily hop in and out of it, which is what I have a tendency of doing!


I made a planner band for it to make a house for my pen!


This planner has 2 pockets. One at the front and one at the back. I'm just keeping some of my most used stickers in the front pocket for now.


Before each month there is a page you can fill in with to-dos', goals, notes and it has a box 'at a glance' where you could write key memories or moments that happened that month.


The monthly pages start on a Sunday, so I just covered the days with some washi tape and wrote the week out starting on Monday with a permanent marker.


The weekly pages are nice and big so lots of space to write or even doodle.


This was my first week, using stickers from BeautifulPlanning.


This is my current week using stickers from PlumpPlanner.


They're about A5 size, this is a photo of it against my A5 fluro pink filofax.





Overall I am super happy with my new planner!


 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment