Wednesday 3 May 2017

Planner set up for May 2017


I've switched out of the TN's I've been using since January and moved into rings for a change. 
I love using undated inserts because I can just chop and change whenever I like!
I'm still using my TN's for journalling though.

I'm using my Monochrome Filofax Original in personal size.


Dashboard is from MyPrettySummer (where else?! haha!) The pug paperclip and unicorn horn are from MyUnicornPlanner, the Marie paperclip is from PinkieBows and the bunny bookmark is from MyPrettyWeek.
The pen I use is a Uniball Jetstream 0.7. I LOVE these, they're roller ball pens but they write like gel pens, which is exactly what I wanted. All of my gel pens are pretty much for decoration now as they just end up leaking!
I also keep one of my business cards handy in the front.





The super cute bear charm is from AwayWithTheBears.



In the front slip I keep my BeePee stickers from BeautifulPlanning.



In the front I have two pockets which I keep my most used stickers in. Also a bunny ruler I got in my Christmas calendar box from MyPrettySummer in 2016.


This was also from MyPrettySummer (hehe!) 
It's a tag in washi tape holder, or that's what I use it for anyway. 


My monthly inserts don't really get decorated anymore, not unless I'm feeling like it anyway. It's just for quite forward planning.


My inserts are the box type inserts. I love these, I feel like I get a bit more creative if I use these! The page maker is also from MyPrettySummer!
A watermelon week using stickers from BeautifulPlanning.


This is what is behind the other dividers, Expenses tracker, to do sheets and plain/lined/graph paper. Right at the back I keep a piece of thick paper from my Hobbycraft paper pack to stop the inserts from curling around the rings.


At the moment I'm loving being back in rings, I'm going to be selling some of my unused planners to fund maybe a the new Rose Filofax Original or Fuchsia Malden. Can't decide! So watch this space..





 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment