Thursday 23 February 2017

World of Wizardry Subscription Box (February 2017)


Another month, another awesome box from Geekgear!

WOW is all I can say. You definitely get your moneys worth with this box!
Here is a quick run through of what was in February's box.


 First in the box was this t-shirt, I love this beautiful print. Again, such good quality and I can't wait to wear it!


This is super cute! A mini sword of Godric Gryffindor letter opener. It's a geekgear exclusive too which is pretty cool!



I'm SO excited about this. I think it was the December box where I got the Hufflepuff hat and gloves, now I have the scarf to finish the set! Perfect for this weather too!


A tie! I'm not going to keep this as a tie though.. I'm going to attempt to make a headband with bow out of it! 


I love this. A geekgear exclusive bookmark! It's got some weight to it but I tried it in my book and it's not wobbling anywhere.


Perfect for a stationery addict like myself! I can't wait to use it, I think I'll keep it inside my planner!


This is amazing..!
A colouring book by Geekgear. There are so many pages, it's really quite substantial! 


This is my favourite page, can't wait to colour this in!


And last in the box was this amazing print. I really love the prints from the boxes, they're such good quality. I can't wait to add more to my wall!


The March hint has got me all excited!



 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment