Friday 17 February 2017

Anxiety/mindfulness planner



I have set up my yellow compact Filofax as a mindfulness and anxiety planner/journal.

I will be adding positive quotes and adding some sketch paper to do some journalling on. It is easy to carry around as it's so slim but I can also fit quite a lot in there! Currently it is a little empty but I'm slowly adding to it to get it set up right.




I have some paperclips from MyUnicornPlanner and the dashboard is from MyPrettySummer. The orange cupcake charm is from KawaiiStudios and the 'good vibes' card was from a past Brimbles Box subscription.


This is one of the pages I have filled so far.


And this is one of the quotes I have added.


In the back I have a photo of my beautiful girl Poppy. I keep this in here because when I look at it I have lots of happy memories which helps if I'm in a bit of a rut!


I'm hoping the things I have ordered to complete my set up will arrive soon! I've used something similar before but I was using a personal sized planner and it got a bit too heavy to carry around, so I think using the compact will be perfect for what I will be using it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment