Saturday 11 February 2017

Revamped Websters Pages Colour Crush planner!


I bought this planner for the bargain price of £4 during a mega sale on Create and Craft . I used it quite a lot, hopping in and out of it. But since I've moved my main planning into a travelers notebook set up it's just been sitting on the shelf.

That was until I enlisted the help of my boyfriend to turn it into a TN! For a first attempt I'm over the moon with it!
I bought personal sized inserts from my favourite insert shop, TravelersTimes and decorated them with scrapbook paper from HeyLittleMagpie.






I've currently got the inside decorated with my Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts bits and pieces.

Sticking with my favourite planning layout. It's smaller than the regular obviously but plenty big enough for my planning!


The papers I've used for my weekly and monthly inserts.


 My monthly insert.


This is my dot insert which I use for notes.



The last insert is plain which I use for doodling and 'mini journaling'.



The back still has the notebook the planner came with and I keep a large rose gold binder clip on the back to hold my insert flat while I plan.


And a little bit of Fantastic Beasts in the back.


I'm super happy with how this has turned out and I'm loving using it. The smaller size hasn't taken much getting used to but I'm already looking at making my own fauxdori in personal size!
Fabric is on its way to me as I type! 

 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment