Thursday 23 November 2017

World of Wizardry subscription box (October 2017)



So this is a bit late.. but I got the November box post ready and found the photos for the October box that I thought I had lost forever!
When you're not looking for things.. you tend to find them! So I thought I'd post it anyway, it will be fun to look back on still.


The contents -


Knight bus tshirt
Wrist bands
Hufflepuff pin
Broom figurine 
'H' canvas
Snape illustration
Prophecy print



I really liked this box, although it was kind of .. tarnished I guess by the broom figuring breaking as soon as I touched it and the pin being a weird yellow colour. It wasn't the 'gold edition' either, just looked a bit mucky really! Still, it's cute and I have a few other items from the person who illustrated the badger, SushiStudios on Etsy. I bought all of the Harry Potter stuff from there haha!

I absolutely love the Snape illustration, it's the same guy who did the Luna one a few boxes back.








 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment