Wednesday 29 November 2017

My Christmas planners!


I'm currently using two planners. I have tried this before and it didn't really work for me so for quite a while now I've been happy in my travelers notebooks. However I was finding it hard to carry my rather chunky TN around so thought I would try using two again but not be like "I NEED TO DECORATE THE CRAP OUT OF BOTH OF THEM". 
Now, stickers make me happy and I love using them so I am incorporating them into my EDC, but I'm not going mad like I tend to do in my TN.

I thought about using either my fluro pink Filofax or zipped Jamie Notes, but eventually settled on my duck egg compact.
I love the compact filofaxes, I love that they're patent too and the ones that I have (duck egg and yellow) and second/third hand so they have a few scuffs and things and I'm not particularly precious about them, so perfect for my bag!

Of course, I'm all set up for Christmas because it's my favourite thing to do.
The dashboard and today page marker are from MyPrettySummer, the deer die cut is from PlannerMonkeyCo, the other die cuts are from BeautifulPlanning, the Santa in the chimmney paperclip is from MyUnicornPlanner and the snowman pen is from Paperchase!



This is my Geekydori in A6. The pen is from Paperchase and the planner band was from MyUnicornPlanner. 
I love my Geekydori's, this is one of my custom ones, they're just so stuffable and cute. And very reasonably priced!
This is my pretty planner and I loooove decorating in this, I use kits and all kinds of stickers for everything. It just makes me happy!




My current stack!
At the bottom you can see The Little Bullet Book which I really love, I'm using it as more of a memory planner and I'm enjoying doing that. I think I will do a separate blog post showing that one off as well as some flip throughs of my EDC and TN.


 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment