Wednesday 27 September 2017

World of Wizardry subscription box (September 2017)


This post won't be the usual run through of items for the World of Wizardry box unfortunately!
But again I just HAVE to show you what was inside the September box.

The tshirt is just so amazing, really lovely quality once again, not to mention it's ADORABLE! I absolutely love the colour of it too. The design is just perfect.

More socks! Yay! They're so comfortable, this is the third pair of socks I've had from the boxes now and these are definitely my favourite.

I love the keyring! It was one of 4 designs you could get but the Hogwarts crest is something I don't have many of compared to other well know Harry Potter designs so I'm really happy with that.

Another wand, I love getting wands! This is the third one now and it's Newt Scamander's wand so perfect to add to my collection. I'm hoping in future boxes we get more wands and things from Fantastic Beasts as I love the mix.

The Harry Potter figuring is such good quality, I'm so pleased with it! It will look perfect on my shelf. Even the guinea pigs took a shine to it hehe.

And finally the print this month was the Hogwarts Express. Such a great image, I'm going to get a frame for this one.





 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment