Wednesday 13 September 2017

Hufflepuff Geekydori set up


My new Hufflepuff Geekydori.
I'm in love!

I have quite a few shops to tag so I'm going to do that here to keep them all together. 

Phew..

Right, lets get into the planner!
As always the Geekydori is high quality and just looks amazing.
My cute little badger charm from NaomiLordArt looks perfect!


I love looking at this. The dashboard is a card that I bought from BeardleyUK on Etsy, I just cut it down to fit inside the handmade laminated dashboard I made.
It's Hufflepuff central!



My little Harry Otter from PlannerMonkeyCo just sits behind the first insert.


My absolute favourite quote.
"Worrying means you suffer twice"
This is one of the many stickers I have from NaomiLordArt and I've laminated them all to use as die cuts in my planner.


Another card from BeardleyUK and sticker from NaomiLordArt.


My zipped pouch is actually personal size and it fits perfectly in my A6. I was using a pocket sized one but it was a little bit too tiny!


Another one of my favourite quotes, this time from Bronn! I covered it up because it's a swear.
The cuterus sticker is from PunkyPins and the Sirius sticker is from NaomiLordArt.


The back of my notebook insert has another NaomiLordArt sticker on and the free printable from BeautifulPlanning.
The back part of the zipped pouch has a die cut from BusyBeeStickers and PaperMonsterCo. The 'Mulder it's me' sticker is also from PunkyPins.


More die cuts from BusyBeeStickers and yep.. another amazing sticker from NaomiLordArt!
The insert the Fluffy sticker is on was a freebie one from Geekydori.


And finally the back of my planner. Can you guess where this sticker is from!? Hehe!







 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment