Friday 25 August 2017

World of Wizardry subscription box (August 2017)


What a fun box this month was!

It always feels like Christmas opening these boxes, I never want to unsubscribe! Although I am going to have to have a big move around of my bookshelves as now 3 shelves just isn't enough to hold all of my Harry Potter things, so I'm going to have to have a book purge to make room. Sad times, but needs must.

Here is a quick overview of what was in the box. I'll go into a bit more depth with my thoughts on the individual pictures!


I love that Dobby was the one to greet me as I opened the paper.


I LOVE THIS TSHIRT! 
It's really soft, lovely quality and the print is just too cute.

  


This is a great little addition to my shelf. I have a smaller one as a necklace but this one is much better quality.


I'm not going to lie, I thought this plushie (which I believe is Hermione..) was a cross between Ron and Molly Weasley!
So now it makes me laugh every time I look at it. But it's such a cute size I do love it, not sure on the hairy trousers though haha!


Another awesome pin. I'm already wondering who we will get in next months box! I also love that I'm getting the classic colours each month, (watch me get a silver or gold in Septembers box!) because they just look more like the character to me.. does that make sense!?


This print is fab! I love everything Hufflepuff so this will look great on my wall.


WOW is all I can say. I am OBSESSED with this artwork! It's amazing and came with a certificate of authenticity. I'm going to try and find a frame for it as I want it on my desk!



And finally another super cool print!
I'll be honest and say I'm not a fan of the new prints, not the designs but the fact it's no longer that thick card. The last 4 months worth of prints are still in the packaging and in a pile as I have no idea what to do with them. They just wouldn't go with my room at all because of all of the white space so I'm contemplating actually cutting them up and making some bits for my planner.. Or at least try and think of something I can do with them as at the moment I'm not seeing them at all and they're too pretty to still be sat in their packaging!






 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment