Thursday 31 August 2017

My THIRD Guinea Pig Wheekly order!


Yes you read that right!
My THIRD Guinea Pig Wheekly order!!
My excuse is that there was a discount on the Etsy shop .. so that's what I'm going with.

This is what I picked up this time -
Macaroon sticker
Fairy guinea pig sticker
Rainbow guinea pig sticker
Fairy guinea pig keychain
Guinea pig wrapping paper
'You're my hero' card

AND this time my order box was decorated with my own piggies! I've had a ladybug piggie and unicorn piggie for the last 2 orders. I LOVE it! I cut it out to put on the girls cage but thought I'd take a photo of it with them, it makes me laugh as they are always positioned like the drawing - Astrid on the left and Nami on the right!




The total of this order, with postage and the discount taken off, was £23.23.

And now getting into seeing all of the goodies I ordered!

Super cute packaging once again.


The wrapping paper! Which is sooo cute and I've already made a dashboard for my planner with it.


MORE STICKERS WOOOOO!


This is one of the keyring charms, I couldn't decide between this one and the unicorn. As you can see I went with the fairy pig! The unicorn is next on my list..


I picked up this card too ready for my dad's birthday next week!


Overall another fantastic order! 
Of course I'll definitely be ordering again hehe.





 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment