Monday 11 July 2016

Kawaii Studios haul

I think by now it's pretty obvious I absolutely love all of the products from Kawaii Studios. Ruth is so darn talented!


So the big restock with cupcakes, wing necklaces etc came along and I bought my first wing necklace in bubblegum, a pack of stickers and 2 more cupcakes- the pink and new peach colour. I wait with anticipation for the next time KS is open so I can hopefully get hold of the final cupcake colour I need for my collection.. lilac!


This is the necklace. I seriously love it! I have a whole new obsession with choker necklaces now.


...Which is why when Ruth had a bit of a restock of the wing necklaces I bought 2 more.. Oops!


Beautiful necklaces, I'm struggling to decide which to wear though! Which will just get easier I'm sure when I buy some of the other colours.. Haha!

I received both of my orders quickly and it was beautifully packaged as usual. I love opening the post box to some Kawaii Studios happy mail!

I have purchased all of these items myself and all opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment