Friday 15 July 2016

Fluro pink original set up

I am now the proud owner of a fluro pink original! It's one planner I have wanted since I started planning 2 years ago.

This is a quick walk through of my new planner.
Paperclips are from MyUnicornPlannerUK, pink tassel charm is from CloudyCow and the Deathly Hallows charm is from my shop AlyMarinaCraft!

I haven't edited any of these photos because of how bright this planner is. It's hard to capture the true colour of the fluro!


Inside my planner I have my Frixion pen, paperclips from MyUnicornPlannerUK, a magnetic paperclip/bookmark from BeedooTo and dashboard from MyPrettySummer. I keep some stickers from KawaiiStudios in the pocket too. The Jon Snow paperclip is one I made myself.


This is a pocket I made to house my most used stickers. It was some double sided paper from a 12x12 paper pack from The Range. 


I keep this Hufflepuff postcard in my planner which came with my Harry Potter themed order from SushiStudios on Etsy.



My first divider has my monthly and weekly inserts in. I don't decorate my monthly pages at all, it's just my forward planning and tracking deliveries etc.


The 'ruler' that separates my monthly and weekly inserts is part of the packaging that came with my SushiStudios order.


This is my current week, the stickers are from PlannerFace on Etsy. I bought 2 sets and they're so cute, I'll be buying more soon as they are perfect for my personal pages!


The next few dividers keep my to do lists and notepaper.


I'm adding to my book wishlist in here too!


At the back of the planner I keep a top opening pocket with my spare stickers and PL cards.


I'm so happy with this planner, it's so bright and I absolutely love it! I'm so tempted to buy the A5 size now..






No comments:

Post a Comment