Monday 13 June 2016

My Etsy shop planner set up


I have a few A5/large planners that I switch out, but at the moment I am currently in my pear saffiano.
I managed to get this planner for a bargain price and brand new! It's one I've always liked, especially the bright colour. I love the feel of the saffianos too!

The tassel is one I made myself and the planner charm was from Kawaii Studios.




I don't really keep anything in the pockets, just some extra stickers for my day to day planner that I can't fit in. I tend to use it as storage for any receipts I have which need to be transferred into my folder.



My dashboard was from the June Brimbles Box.



Here I have a few card holder inserts and keep business cards in for my own shop and all of the shops I have bought/buy from.



I made this page marker myself using an image from a Tsum Tsum sticker book I have. I backed it onto some card and laminated it and think it looks super cute!



These pages I use as doodle pages, ideas for new products, suppliers etc.





At the back of the planner is where I keep my folder/file with stamps, some extra cards, the notes I add with all orders. 
In the next file holds all of my stickers for my packaging.




Finally I have this dashboard I made a while ago, I love the quote so like to keep it with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment