Thursday 19 April 2018

HappyCutieStudio haul!


What a haul! And all opened in the sun.. wonderful!
I am on the PR team for HappyCutieStudio and I love it, but these are all stickers I have purchased myself. One was a freebie Friday order and the other was just because they were new releases and I wanted them..

If you are interested though, you can use the code ALYCIA15 for 15% off orders over £15 over at HappyCutieStudio.



For Freebie Friday you could choose one of the new HCS girls to get as a die cut. I chose Annie!


These are my favourite sticker sheets. All the heart eyes! And the hamsters are just too cute.. I don't even have hamsters any more (maybe I could just leave the stickers on things around the house to try and tempt my boyfriend.. don't think that will work though really!), but I just needed them.


This is the postcard that all orders in April will recieve! I may or may not be gaining quite the collection of them..




No comments:

Post a Comment