Saturday 12 August 2017

Our new guinea pigs...


So.. we got us some guinea piggies!
I'm finally a piggie parent and I couldn't be happier. Small pet wise I've kept rabbits for 10 years and hamsters for around 6 years, but never guinea pigs and I've always wanted some.

I was checking the pets4homes website pretty much daily and eventually these two ladies popped up. They are 18 months old and came with their cage and things.

We bought a cage last month (the Plaza 140) and it's bigger than their current home so I'm sure they'll like the upgrade!
It's 4.5 foot x just under 2 foot for the internal dimensions so a decent sized shop cage, especially for £50! It was from Zooplus. They will also be allowed to have supervised free range access to the bedroom and an outdoor run on warm days.




These photos have been taken over the past 2 days of having them home and I changed the blanket this morning which is why it's different!
I've also taken the cosy things out as they seem to be sorting their hierarchy in their new space!

This is Asrid (was Stripes)


This is Nami (was Elsa)


And these are some extra shots of them! 















1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Asrid and Nami are adorableeeeee. I can already tell they're gonna be spoiled rotten by their pig mum :D and are gonna have a fab forever home with you alycia! Can't wait to see more piggie posts with them in ! Katie and Piggies x

    ReplyDelete