Wednesday 16 August 2017

Guinea Pig Wheekly haul!


OBSESSED WITH THIS SHOP!
 Of course, now I have guinea pigs I have to buy everything I find that has a guinea pig on. And where better to find those things than a 100% piggie shop!

Dispatch was super quick and all of the things I ordered arrived securely packaged. I ordered off the website - guineapigwheekly.co.uk but the owner, Katie, also has some of the items on an Etsy *clicky link*

So for my first order (have I made a second order? why yes I have, the day after recieving this actually! Two of the items are preorders but should be with Katie next week so dispatched soon after YAAAAS!) I got - 

The Magical Guinea Pig Colouring Book
Moustache guinea pig sticker
Lady bug guinea pig sticker
Donut guinea pig sticker
Mermaid guinea pig sticker
Heart glasses guinea pig sticker
Easter bunny guinea pig sticker
Bumblebee guinea pig stciker
'Amongst the flowers' guinea pig sticker


I also signed up to the newsletter via the website which gives you 10% off your first order! So altogether it came to £36.57 with the shipping.

The illustrations are just amazing and the quality of the stickers is excellent! They are vinyl stickers so you can reposition them.
The colouring book is fantastic, it's got so many pages! And the paper is a nice thickness too so I don't think the pens I will use will bleed through.

The adorable thank you post card was such a cute touch too, it honestly felt like Christmas unwrapping it all!

I would say that I would definitely order again.. but I already have! So I would definitely order a third time.




 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alycia! It's super exciting to see your guineapig wheekly blogy haul post! I'm so chuffed you like all your guineapig goodies and now I'm off to see your post about your new piggies yay! Have a fab evening and wheek to you soon x Katie and Pigs from Guineapig Wheekly UK

    ReplyDelete