Saturday 19 August 2017

My second Guinea Pig Wheekly order!

       
Introducing haul number 2 from Guinea Pig Wheekly!
I just love these piggie illustrations so much, they're so adorable.

The dispatch was once again, super quick and the packaging made it feel like Christmas for a second time.


These are the stickers I got this time around! Katie was super kind and sent me an extra sticker, the little uni-piggie which I love!
The cookie piggie has got to be my favourite though. 


The reason I made a second order (and went a bit mad), was this set of adorable paperclips. They're currently sitting pretty in my planner.


This is one of the new pads, it's A4 in size and SO CUTE I can't even.. This will be going on my desk with my mound of other desk pads. 


The other pad is A5 in size and EVEN CUTER I CAN'T EVEN!










 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own. 

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with how you add all the little elements to your planner oh my goodness it really inspires me and wanna grab mine and sparkle it up! <3 Thanks so much for writing another awesome post alycia :D I can tell already we're gonna be guineapig pals :D katie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to showing off my third order hehe! With better photographs for sure, I took these during a storm and I'm suuuper impatient! :p x

      Delete